Industrial mechanics adjust production facilities and devices, adapting or converting them. They oversee and optimise manufacturing processes and undertake repair and maintenance tasks.
- A well-founded and practice-oriented apprenticeship to be an industrial mechanic in a forward-looking and global company
- Varied and challenging responsibilities
- Integration in the different departments
- Training in the most up-to-date assembly areas as well as extensive test preparation in our very well-equipped apprenticeship workshop.
- Training in blocks
- The rate of employment of our qualified trainees is above average
- Above average secondary school leaving certificate or advanced technical certificate
- An interest in production and assembly work