History

1950

Foundation of BOLL & KIRCH Maschinenfabrik by Walter Boll and Josef Kirch in Cologne (Ehrenfeld)

Mid-50s

Steady expansion of production facilities in Cologne (Ehrenfeld)

1974

New building and expansion of production in Kerpen, near Cologne.

1979

The whole company moved into the industrial area of Kerpen, and expanded to occupy an area of 22.000 m².

1979 till present

Continuous development of business from 25 employees at the start, to presently more than 600, with agencies in almost all European countries and on all continents. Today, state-of-the-art production and assembly halls extend over  factory and business premises of 110,000 m².

Specialising in filtration technology for shipbuilding and engine-building has made BOLL & KIRCH the world´s leading company in this sector.

Today, we supply liquid and gas filtration technology worldwide to all kinds of industries.