The most important goals of BOLL & KIRCH Filterbau GmbH are the satisfaction of our customers and the continuous improvement of our product quality.
For this reason, state-of-the-art means, qualified professionals and a motivated quality assurance team are all used to keep an eye on our quality and corporate goals and to comply with pressure device and Atex guidelines.
Our quality management system was designed according to international standards and is regularly audited by Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance, which has held ISO 9001 certification since 1994 and ISO 14001 certification since 2004; it was last re-certified in 2014.
Daily dialogue with the different certifying companies, continuous customer approval in the area of quality assurance and certification are important indicators.
For improved error analysis and error prevention, quality management employees have been implemented in production manufacturing units. In their individual areas of responsibility they ensure a close coordination between material procurement, production planning and completion, and are close to the product at all times.
In numerous external audits by various companies, the process of continuous improvement is measured and developed further.
BOLL & KIRCH Filterbau GmbH products rightly bear the marking "Made in Germany"
1. Motivation and skill of our employees. We awaken the desire to do something in our employees!
2. Clear guidelines. Conflicts are numerous, answers are clear!
3. Cooperation and individual responsibility. What each of us does has meaning!
4. Cleanliness and tidiness. A sign of our strong sense of community!
5. Continuous improvement. New ideas are always welcome!
6. Simplicity. We keep to the essentials!
7. Error prevention. We learn from our own errors and those of others!
8. Quality control. We are meticulous about this!