Work safety management
BOLL & KIRCH introduced the occupational safety management system OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety Assessment System) in mid-2011. We were certified by Lloyd's Register.
This system serves as the basis for occupational safety in our company.
Our occupational safety management system OHSAS 18001 includes the organisation of all areas of occupational health and safety at BOLL & KIRCH.
- Prevention or reduction of accidents at work
- Increase in motivation of employees to improve occupational safety
- Quality and product improvement
- Reduction in accident-related costs
- Minimisation of hazards
For production employees at BOLL & KIRCH this means:
- State-of-the-art machines and work materials
- Perfect work conditions and the latest technology in our welding and paint workshops
- Lifting gear and cranes in many different designs
- Ergonomic workplace layout for our administrative employees